ELECLOAD INDIA and its affiliates (“ELECLOAD”) have a reputation for providing high-quality products and services. ELECLOAD INDIA’s trademarks are important corporate assets and ELECLOAD INDIA requires that they be used properly. To preserve its reputation and protect its trademarks, ELECLOAD INDIA diligently guards against any violation of its trademarks. ELECLOAD INDIA acknowledges the desire of third parties to show affiliation with ELECLOAD INDIA. Without written permission from ELECLOAD INDIA, however, you should not use ELECLOAD INDIA trademarks, service marks, or names in
a manner that suggests affiliation or association with ELECLOAD INDIA. Only parties with written permission from ELECLOAD INDIA are allowed to use ELECLOAD INDIA’s trademarks in accordance with applicable terms.
ELECLOAD INDIA Trademarks
ELECLOAD INDIA maintains a large portfolio of trademarks, which take various forms and may include letters, words, logos, designs, images, slogans, colors, product shapes, product packaging, and sound. Please refer to the “Trademarks” link at the bottom of any ELECLOAD INDIA.com webpage for a listing of ELECLOAD INDIA trademarks. Please note, however, that this listing is not all-inclusive and the absence of any mark on this list does not mean that it is not a ELECLOAD INDIA trademark.
Certain activities may constitute infringement or dilution of ELECLOAD INDIA’s trademarks, and are not permitted. Please review the following list of ways to avoid unauthorized use of ELECLOAD INDIA’s trademarks:
- Do not use a ELECLOAD INDIA trademark or name in a manner that is likely to cause confusion about the origin of any product, service, material, course, technology, program or other offerings.
- Unless you have prior permission from ELECLOAD INDIA, do not use a ELECLOAD INDIA trademark or name in a manner that is likely to give the impression or otherwise imply an affiliation or association between you, your products or services, and ELECLOAD INDIA, or any of its products, services, programs, materials, or other offerings.
- Do not use the ELECLOAD INDIA corporate logo or any other ELECLOAD INDIA logo in any materials without the written permission of ELECLOAD INDIA.
- Do not use any ELECLOAD INDIA trademark or name as or as part of a company, product, service, solution, technology, or program name.
- Do not use a ELECLOAD INDIA trademark or name in a manner that is likely to dilute, defame, disparage, or harm the reputation of ELECLOAD INDIA.
- Do not use any trademark, name, or designation that is confusingly similar to the ELECLOAD INDIA name or any ELECLOAD INDIA trademark.
- Do not copy or imitate any ELECLOAD INDIA trade dress, type style, logo, product packaging, or the look, design, or overall commercial impression of any ELECLOAD INDIA website, blog, or other materials.
- Do not register or use any domain name that incorporates any ELECLOAD INDIA mark or name.
- Do not register or seek to register a ELECLOAD INDIA trademark or name, or any mark or name that is confusingly similar to a ELECLOAD INDIA mark or name.
- The ELECLOAD INDIA name or ELECLOAD INDIA trademarks must be visually distin-guishable from your name and your product and service names.
ELECLOAD INDIA Corporate Logo
Unless you have prior written permission from ELECLOAD INDIA, do not use the ELECLOAD INDIA corporate logo to show or imply an affiliation with ELECLOAD INDIA. Qualified third parties can show an affiliation or association with ELECLOAD INDIA through ELECLOAD INDIA’s authorized programs. Please refer to the ELECLOAD INDIA Brand Center/Logo Program at www.ELECLOAD.com/web/about/ ac50/ac47/ELECLOAD INDIA_logo_program.html for information regarding ELECLOAD INDIA’s programs and the ELECLOAD INDIA corporate logo
As stated above, you should not use ELECLOAD INDIA’s marks or names in any way that implies an association or affiliation with ELECLOAD INDIA unless you have prior permission from ELECLOAD INDIA. ELECLOAD INDIA does grant permission to third parties to use its marks and names where appropriate. In addition to complying with the other aspects of this Policy, and provided you have prior written permission from ELECLOAD INDIA, any such permissible use of ELECLOAD INDIA’s marks or names also must comply with the following Guidelines and any license or usage require-ments for use of the specific mark or logo.
ELECLOAD INDIA acknowledges that the use of ELECLOAD INDIA trademarks, excluding any ELECLOAD INDIA logos, may be necessary to refer to ELECLOAD INDIA’s products or services or to describe the subject matter of some materials, products, and/or programs. All such use must be accurate and descriptive in nature and comply with this Policy and these Guidelines.
- Do not alter, adapt, modify, animate, or morph any ELECLOAD INDIA trademarks. Examples of what not to do include abbreviating or shortening a trademark (for example, ELECLOAD INDIA to C), combining or hyphenating a trademark with another prefix or word (for example, ELECLOAD INDIA-led), or using a slash mark with any trademark (for example, ELECLOAD INDIA/XYZCo).
- Do not use the ELECLOAD INDIA name or ELECLOAD INDIA trademarks next to your name or the name of your products or services.
- Do not use the ELECLOAD INDIA name or any ELECLOAD INDIA trademark as part of a product, service, solution, or program name.
- Do not combine any ELECLOAD INDIA name or mark with any other letters, numbers, words, or any design or logo.
- Do not use any ELECLOAD INDIA name or trademark as the visual focal point of any materials.
- The ELECLOAD INDIA name or ELECLOAD INDIA trademarks must not be more promi-nently displayed than your name or your product or service name.
- All reference to ELECLOAD INDIA or use of any ELECLOAD INDIA mark or name must be truthful, accurate, and not misleading.
- Do not use ELECLOAD INDIA’s trademarks as nouns. ELECLOAD INDIA’s trademarks must be used as adjectives with nouns that properly and accurately identify the ELECLOAD INDIA product, service, program, material, or technology to which you are referencing.
- Always use the proper spelling for ELECLOAD INDIA’s trademarks.
- Do not use a ELECLOAD INDIA trademark in the plural or possessive form.
- Plural example:
Do not say: The ELECLOAD INDIA Nexuses.
Do say: The ELECLOAD INDIA Nexus switches.
Do not say: ELECLOAD INDIA TelePresence’s unique look.
Do say: The unique look of a ELECLOAD INDIA TelePresence system.
- Do not use ELECLOAD INDIA’s marks or names in any way they were not intended to be used. ELECLOAD INDIA’s marks should be used for the corresponding product or services for which they were originally intended.
- Use the ® or ™ symbol in connection with any ELECLOAD INDIA trademark and the following acknowledgement of ELECLOAD INDIA’s ownership of its marks and/or logos:
- “[insert permissible mark] [is a/are] registered trademark[s] or trademark[s] of ELECLOAD INDIA Systems, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the United States and certain other countries.”
Trademark Permission Requests
To request permission to use a ELECLOAD INDIA trademark please use our online Request Tool at www.ELECLOAD INDIA.com/contactus/
You also must comply with ELECLOAD INDIA’s Copyright and Web Use Policies, which can be found at www.ELECLOAD.com/trademarkpolicy/
This policy document is not intended to serve as legal advice. Should you have questions regarding your legal rights or duties, please consult your own attorney. Should you have further ques-tions regarding ELECLOAD INDIA policy for its trademarks, please contact Greivance@Elecload.com.